Club17 is a network of local stakeholders dedicated to making their community more sustainable. They collaborate and connect stakeholders, using the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals as a guide.
The Recycled Pirate is a proud partner of Club17 and supports Club17 with the development of their local SDG Tracker.
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Order your “Club17 “Good things come to those who believe” Organic Cotton Tote Bag today. We will make sure to ship your order from the nearest warehouse so we serve you as sustainable as possible.