As a coach I create a safe space where you can relive, reframe and restructure your mindset. From experience, I know that I can not coach everyone, and not everyone wants to be coached by me. If you can connect with one of these five traits, I might be the right coach for you.
My focus is on your emotional intelligence, so you can better understand yourself and communicate better with people around you, whether that’s personal or professional.
THE FIVE TRAITS I SEEK IN
MY FUTURE CLIENTS
The Entrepreneurial Spirit"I understand your needs"
- Do you have that soul seeking and problem-solving attitude or do you want to? Then you’re probably more entrepreneurial as you thought. Not every entrepreneur needs to start their own business, just like every innovation doesn’t have to be something new. By allowing, and even encouraging your entrepreneurial spirit you will achieve your desired lifestyle.
The Self discovery Mindset"Set your goals with me. Allow me to listen to you."
- Personal development starts after making the choice for self discovery. Once you choose the path of that discovery, you will start develop personal skills, mental muscles and spiritual knowledge. Personal development starts with the choice to choose you. Are you an achiever? Do you have goals you want to realize, but don’t know how? Then coaching with me should be on your radar.
The Emotional Intelligence seeker"Your emotional intelligence is a muscle that holds you together"
- Being smart is cool, but when you know how to deal with your smarts is when you will really start making a difference. Too bad we don’t learn enough about our emotions at school or at home. It’s important to learn how to set boundaries. Or how to hold space for the people you care for. This is where you and I make the difference, by choosing you above all else, acknowledge yourself and get emotionally prepared.
The Healthy Harmonious Lifestyle"Let’s get fit together by working on your mindset and be mindful of you."
- You become what you think, just as much as you become what you eat. Living a healthier balanced lifestyle is part of a holistic process. You can work as much on your mind as you want, but if you stuff your emotions with food or alcohol it will only temporarily please you, you won’t get the long term benefit you so desperately want. A basic routine, is the beginning of a healthier lifestyle.
- You don’t have to be a health freak or do 100 push-ups every day nor do you have to go vegan, but you need to want to improve the healthy side of your life and live as harmonious with your body, mind and spirit as possible.
The Socially Engaged One"Changing the world starts from within you."
- Being socially engaged brings a sense of purpose and therefore satisfaction. Being socially engaged doesn’t mean you need to go out till late at night. It means you want to do something for the society you are part of. Something valuable. The more sustainable your engagement, the more it will benefit you as a person and your development.
- Get what you want from life. Earn what you deserve. While also be more understanding. More patient. And more intentional about how you go about life.
- If any of these five personality traits triggers you, we should discuss your options on how you can become that desired mental warrior.
Book my most requested service:
Six sessions to delve into your personal programming
$275 / NAf. 500 / €253
If any of these five personality traits triggers you, we should discuss your options on how you can become that desired mental warrior.
Sessions can be in English, Dutch and Papiamentu.
My other offers
• Emotional Intelligence Counseling •
• Conscious Masculinity Coaching •
• Personal communication Training •
All coaching sessions are adapted to your personal needs.
Self DevelopmentThe most requested program
- Ever wanted to dig in your past to understand where certain behavior comes from? Do you want to know why your relationships don’t work? Or do you feel you’re missing the zest to handle that shovel at all?
- I have little program for that. To go on some basic self discovery and understand what has more importance in your life right now. It will answer many questions in the shortest time and the outcome will lay a foundation for you to start building on that dream relationship with yourself.
- Come “dirt shoveling” with me now and receive a bonus session on how to write your own Mantra.
The Empowerment CourseReach your potential
- This is only for the hardcore self believers. If you just started on your journey, I suggest to start with the Self Development course. However, if you feel ready to get your intentions set and be as strong as you can be emotionally and mentally, than this is the course for you.
- This course takes 8 sessions of 1,5 hours and will make you believe in your core essence as a warrior.
- The results: Better breathing. Better understanding of your emotions. Better acceptance of yourself. A greater confidence that will lead to your own self empowerment. And that, is just the beginning of the new YOU!
Self Happiness sessionsYour emotional well being is your core strength
- The Self Happiness course is a short course of three sessions power packed to charge your inner happiness for when you have to search a little bit deeper to find that inner strength.
- During the course we will work on basic techniques adapted to your needs and that will be helpful tools for the future you.
- Results: The sessions are 45 minutes fully dedicated to you are constructed to empower you. With this basic course you will find your inner happiness triggers.
Everyone deserves someone to believe in them.
I will be that person for you.
All you have to do is show up, and be willing
to dedicate time to yourself.
Take a look at my most successful coaching programs.
Download these E-Books for free
Write your own manifesto“A Manifesto is a published verbal declaration of the intentions, motives, or views of the issuer, be it an individual, group, political party or government.”
A Manifesto is the beginning of your journey. Consider it an anchor to your core values. Some words might change, even some values might increase. However, your Manifesto, set in writing, is your compass for the future-you that you can read again at a different time and think:
“This is what I truly believe and stand for. I need to focus on this”
Manifest yourself in YOUR world, with YOUR beliefs and YOUR values.
Use it as YOUR compass for future journeys so you will no longer feel lost between chapters.
Try this program by yourself or book a session today.
Facilitator • Coach • Creator
👇Book, Shop or Collab👇
Genuine Storyteller & Public Speaker
From Wheelchair to Social Entrepreneur